Distribution lists

Oct 15, 2009 at 10:08 PM

I like the functionality provided by this add-on.  It is great.  Coupld of questions/requests.

1. When adding a DL, one has to expand on it to get time zones.  Once the Dl is expanded, the add-on will prompt for the the timezone but does not show the name of the person, so it is hard to know who you are selecting timezone for?  Same thing happens if I cut and paste number of email addresses together in the to: list.  can you add this feature of showing the name of the person?

2.  Is there a way to turn off the time zone prompt when creating a meeting request?  Closing the window doesn't help.

You are on the righ track on building some very useful utility. I appreciate it. 

Thanks,

dinesh

Coordinator
Oct 20, 2009 at 3:20 PM
dineshk007 wrote:

1. When adding a DL, one has to expand on it to get time zones.  Once the Dl is expanded, the add-on will prompt for the the timezone but does not show the name of the person, so it is hard to know who you are selecting timezone for?  Same thing happens if I cut and paste number of email addresses together in the to: list.  can you add this feature of showing the name of the person?

Thanks much for the insight on this.  I'll take a look and see if I can make this happen pretty quickly.

2.  Is there a way to turn off the time zone prompt when creating a meeting request?  Closing the window doesn't help.

You can turn off the time zone prompt in the options dialog box.  

a. click on the wrech and screwdriver icon on on the right hand side.

b. The very first check box allows you to turn off time zone prompting.  Just click that check box.

Thanks for the feed back!